Monday, June 8, 2009

GRAND DREAM

.




Everyone in this complicated world has their own dreams. Now I want to share with you my funny maybe for some people but for me its have the own sentimental scene and I am waiting for the ‘sentimental scene’ to come in my real fabulous life.

You must be wondering what it would be. What is my grand dream? A Policewoman? A Lawyer? A Doctor? Marry? PhD? Big car with a luxurious mansion? Shops like there is no tomorrow? What else..??

None of the above is the answer and still parts of the list are my dreams too.

Even though you are my best friends I don’t think you know what my grand dream is. And if I’m not mistaken only he knew it. Because me keep on telling him and describe the scene, dialog in details of each and every characters in my dream. I hope I’ll ‘reach’ my grand dream due it all ‘written’ by Him.

Have u seen your grand parents feeds each other, having breakfast together at mamak’s stall or McD early in the morning after exercising together, buy groceries together, watching midnight movie together at the age of 60 plus??

~so sweet of them~


Me deep inside my heart felt so touched and so proud for these ‘special couples’ who still love each other and taking care of each other eventhough their have seen the same face for the past of half decade! .


Sometime when I having my meals down to the road and if these ‘special couple’ bumps in my eyes I’ll watch them and smile what a wonderful couple are them. And I want to be like them too! And sometime the other half not even manage to feed herself but the other half will help and feed her like their just a newlyweds! And I was thinking their just want to enjoy life together as the red line is just around them.

Nowadays let me just give you an examples me myself. 1 month, I can tell you few times I’ll have a quarrelling sessions with him. I guess you people out there facing the same session with me isn’t it. I wondering how can I be like these ‘special couple’ if I keep on practicing these session.

Back to the title itself, you must be excited to know what my grand dream is. My grand dream is one sweet evening at the age of 60 plus at the park near to the lake holding hands with my hubby walking side-by-side with my grandchild and my grand dream is I want to hear my grandchild says ‘ what a sweet couple grandpa & ma I have’!!!!!!! That is my dream that I am wishing I will ‘get’. These 7 minutes scene I am waiting from now to accomplish all my dreams!

i wish i'll be like 'em



You might be laughing once read my statement isn’t it? But this is what I want for my “Grand Dream” and the Grand age. My Grand dream will be my last dream and memorable dream before I left my fabulous life.

I hope I’ll ‘get’ my Grand Dream since now I am struggling for my dreams. I bet all my loyal readers knew my imagination aite? So I already imagine my 7 minutes scene dream with my current boyfriend a.k.a my first real love. But if my imagination character changed, I hope he’ll be the one who really love me and understand me as I’m so complicated and perfectionist. And of course I’ll love him with all my hearts!

(.-_-)


Miss Linna counting for her Grand Dream.

6 comments:

Mr Jon said...

Wow...sweet dream Miss Linna.... What u need to do know is getting married......have long lasting realtionship...and pray both of you....means you and your hubby can reach your dreaming age....I wish you luck....

Miss Linna said...

Thank a zillion Mr Jon...

=).

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

whoa~
im agree wif u sis -> 200%
wish ur dreamz come true ^_^

Miss Linna said...

thank you too Qema!!!

lap u.. lap u..!!!

=).

Anonymous said...

what u need is to find a bloody rich man with a good look!!