Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I hate U, U, and U..!! so what??

  • Yeah, I hate U, U and U!
  • I have a pride to be proud of.
  • Don’t just use me when u needs something’s, in trap, boring and please don’t take me for granted.
  • I create my own happiness and I just need you color parts of my fabulous life.
  • Appreciate me as I did to all of you.

P/s: Sorry people for being such an emo or something. This note is nothing related with u, u and u or even my beloved boyfriend =).


Just felt a lil’ bit down this hectic week.
Anyway, I tried to be positive and welcomed to every commitments.

(please count them for me)



Miss LiNNa is dizzy.


.

8 comments:

Shitsurei Shimashita said...

miss Lina support Liverpool ker?
kalo yer you will never walk alone lah.

Miss Linna said...

saye support semua..

xnak pilih kasih..

hik! =).

Unknown said...

lina pls read my comment and pls dont hate me cuz i luv u....hahahha tacing seyh!!!

Miss Linna said...

mane ade i hate u Pa..

i Lap u very BIG as u!

woopsie..!!

Linna Sayang Thapa!

Mr Jon said...

ape ke hal nya ni?

Miss Linna said...

emosi terganggu nok!

a.d.e.l.a said...

haha.
rilex rilex.
no emo2 nnt kite karoke smpi lebam mata suare ko x le kuar eh.

aku tau ko miss aku.
sabar menanti kepulangan yg di nnt.
aku ade suprise!

haha.

Miss Linna said...

ada suprize!!

i like suprizes... adakah kau akan belanja kami karaoke 4 5hours f.o.c???