Tuesday, March 17, 2009

~ I like an Ostrich Egg ~

.


Duh..!! About 2 weeks I did not update any entry in my fabulous blog..

1st because my hand full with works (common reason) ;p

2nd Trying finding best topic to wrote here and its end up
an Ostrich egg =)

3rd I LOVE to give an excuses.. And the perfect answer is Miss LiNNa
too much lazy..



Today I am in a good mood and by virtue of it I update this fabulous blog..hik!

Last week, I switch my flat SAMSUNG screen TV to HBO and seen one sad movie called
"The Pursuit of Happyness" starring Will Smith and his son Jaden Smith. It is an impressive movie and the story is a great one and fyi, my expensive tears drops and luckily I watch it alone or else my sister will laugh at me then…


This story is about man’s life journey and lots and lots obstacles happened in order to reach his goals. And fyi also this is based on a true damn real story.


Will Smith did a fantastic job! And he is acted as Chris Gardner while his little son Jaden Smith acted as the small kid of Chris Gardner. (father-son)
Chris Gardner had a bad childhood memories and seen his mom only at the age of 25 as she went to jail twice and he was abused by his step father. =(


Chris Gardner was a salesman selling bone density scanner thingy. He did not do a good job in that.
He struggled a lot to survive with his wife and his only son. And because lots of misunderstanding, his wife left him.. =(.


He was struggling with his small kid. This scene was so fucking sad! He was homeless and imagines he needs to bring his son all over the time. He even slept in metro train station toilet (I cried during this pity scene). Then he also slept at church for homeless to stay.
In the meantime, he joined in a stock brokerage and he passed through all the pain with his kid as a single dad and finally he got selected as a stock broker.

NOW, he is a millionaire, owns his company. Honestly, it is a fantastic story (watch alone).



This fantastic movie really made my minds open. And for your information also, I am doing Unit Trust with
Apex Investment Services Berhad (bila nak naik pangkat ni) which I found similar to Chris Gardner which is in sales industry.
Eventough I am not in his situation, but any how I need to prepare for my better future.

Chris Gardner said this to his son which woke me up and think as BIG as I want.

"Do not let anyone tell you that you can not do it. Even me". "If you get a dream, protect it, if you want something, go for it".

The reason why I cried while watching this movie is, I imagine me myself as Chris Gardner handling all the sad situations with my kid . (Even I don’t have one)

Oh ya! I read the real story synopsis, actually Jaden Smith ( I forgot his name in the movie) is a bigger kid I guess around 4 years old whereas in real life, Chris Gardner’s kid was less than a year.. [ Could you imagine how he can handled that and all these problem paid by his own hard work!

So for those who did not watch yet, burn/copy it from your friend who has one!

Or
buy the original near you ( but I love pirated copies)..

My Daily Affirmations

1) I am so HAPPY that I always divinely guided
2) I am attract POSITIVE people into my life
3) I am MAGNET to money
4) Money comes EASILY into my life
5) I am very different with others
6) I have a mindset change
7) I LOVE my fantastic life
8) I am HAPPY, I am HEALTHY , I am WEALTHY






*Thanks a lot to my great teacher Miss Shiela and not to forget my future mother-in-law because teach me a lot in this financial industry.





Miss LiNNa is HAPPY, HEALTHY, WEALTHY..!
.

3 comments:

a.d.e.l.a said...

thank to me la psl ko teman kn aku tggu pupa la ko berkesempatan tgk cite ni.
bape kali mau bilang.anda tidak healthy.
cancel karoke tonite.

Miss Linna said...

aah ek..
ada hikmah je aku tido dari anta mu pulang..HAHA..
cancel..y??
free kupon ko 2 ada lagi x..??
le nyanyi for free.. =).

Mr Jon said...

Hopefully, the positive aura from that movie will inspire you to become a rich girl in the town!