Wednesday, March 25, 2009

i want my Daisy back!!!!!!

.



I am fucking sad + hot now..!!! My parrot Daisy, been stole this early morning around 5.30am by 2 idiot + moron+poor + damn LOSER guys..

My mom realize when she heard Daisy weird voice.. And she woke my dad up and they saw 2 men riding a motorcycle hold Daisy’s neck from their room.

Daisy normally will shout when she is in danger/scared. But this BLOODY MUTHAFUCKA holds her neck can u imagine how..??

Since my mom fired our another fucker maid, we kept Daisy in our garage and my mom said either mat rempit or Indon stole our Daisy by climbing from our neighbor’s wall.

So pathetic and poor them stole our parrot!!!. I would rather respect those bagger because they know how to find a proper job eventhough we under estimate them but not a robber, kidnapper etc..

I am wondering if we have Siberian Husky or Rottweiler sure there is a funeral ceremony in my area.nah!

Daisy actually given by my dad’s friend Datin NG since she moved, she ask us to take care of Daisy.

For your information, I really hate all the hairy pets/animals since me allergic with their fur. Moreover, I am really scared with Daisy at first place but after my sister feed her and everything I found up that is really interesting. She will say “hello” for those who feed her the sunflower seeds.

My mom woke me up around 6am and told me about it and I can’t sleep because I feel very bad and the last time I saw her was around 1.30am after coming back from KLCC watching 7ponds.

Today before going to office, I made a report at guardhouse telling about it and they will come back to me as soon as possible. I know it is impossible to get our Daisy back, but I hope the muther-fucka will take care of her as we did.

I never felt like this towards an animal. I was so sad and if you replace me to another white parrot, I prefer our Daisy because she is my Daisy.!

I want my Daisy back!!!




Miss LiNNa is so sad and angry!

.

5 comments:

Mr Jon said...

Pity you :(

Miss Linna said...

thnx anyway =(.

a.d.e.l.a said...

tu la.
burung pun die nak kebas.
konfirm dorg da usha rumah ko lama.
mahal tu if jual.

Anonymous said...

OMG~
sory 4 u..

Gina said...

Hi dear Linna,

I am very touch that, u hv found a heart for daisy thou u r not the animal person =P. Im sorry for what has happen and hope she is OK. Actually, Daisy is a Sulphur-crested Cockatoo than a parrot. It has more intelligence and manja. In the market, cockatoo babies sold around 2k above. Baby shj tau? I am sure, endons tu sell it to petshop, and i am positive that your maid was the key-person. I sgt sayang pada cockatoo and planning to have one. So does african gray is very smart. U have a heart for her is much appreciated by Daisy, u have served the best but sometimes.. this buggers.. just steal for living.. tunggu la akhirat nanti.. Daisy cekik tengkuk diorang plak ..*angry