Monday, March 2, 2009

MUSLIMAH SEJATI..HAHAHA...GOTCHA..!!!

Oh my God..!! You dropped by my page…!


Well..well..well… my entry yang pertama dan terunggul di dunia kini tiba right infront on your guys rounded spinning specky bertahi mata eyes ..(panjang gila mukhadimah)..saya tahu ramai my kipas susah mati menunggu kemunculan sehingga ada yang request “Linna, cepat la buat blog,kami tidak sabar menunggu” , “when you going to publish your superpower best story” et cetera..

HAHAHAH..LOL bapak poyo.Mesti ramai tengah mengutuk aku yang overdosed perasan BUT, I am in the situation..For all who drop by here with warm hearted, I am welcome you and presenting my very 1st entry in my fantastic life! (never thought that I’ll have one) Duh!!



These are unexpected, I mean having a blog which I share every little things even yang tidak sopan dan unnecessary pon dan lain-lain lagi.Can I just cut and paste my Diary here?? Hehehe..hell NO! ;p.


Thanks Mr Jon
(
www.joyjon.blogspot.com) he actually make up this account for me since I am his follower and he changed some setting on his page (maaf kepada semua kerana saya masih tidak familiar with all term here) so I can comments him and in the same time bloging! (.-_-) Gosh!


Seperti katak dibawah tempurung kelapa, sumpah aku dah tak da idea nak di vomit kan di sini. (wondering how all my friends Mr Jon, Adela, Alizey, Jagong Manes can create such a best story and makes me laughed until my sides ached after reading their fabulous story) –[aku nak royalty due to promote korang]


That is all for my very first entry. I hope you guys enjoyed reading it and please..please..please drop some positive commentos so I can enhance my blogging skill and you can also request any topic and I’ll write it in my very own way!.


Miss LiNNa yang menawan

6 comments:

Mr Jon said...

Hello Miss Linna....
Welcome to the blogger world!
What a good start.....
Now all of us have common things to talk about....
Later on we can form a group...serpihan group FLIZ (yang dah lama terkubur), Flekeb (group masa zaman muda2 dulu) dgn 3 line (well....still exist)
Anyway...I wonder your title is not related all with your entry....Hahahahahah....
What are you trying to say here...
You are muslimah sejati...
hahahahah...

Miss Linna said...

hahahah..
Hello Mr JOn..!

i dont know what supposed the best title to be for this entry.. LOL~

and actually im going to be a muslimah sejati which is im prectising it now on.. =).

Mr Jon said...

Muslimah Sejati....
I'm glad....you hv intention to change....
How it will be ever long lasting....

Miss Linna said...

Wait & see ya Mr Jon..

u'll be shock soon..!!

ahha

a.d.e.l.a said...

my name is here la.
gracias!!

well good entry u hav.
tp betul kata mr jon.
apakah kaitan dengan muslimah sejati yang cuba ko paparkan?

Miss Linna said...

saje je bagi title 2 eye-cathing sikit..

hahahah..